Dance Through the Ages is dedicated to bringing movement and physical activity into a child’s school day, though dance. We believe that the link between a healthy student and physical activity is also responsible for a healthy emotional state. Over 12 years ago, Dance Through the Ages began its journey in preschools across Broward County, and has expanded to elementary & middles schools as well. Quickly seeing what an important outlet this was for a child during the school day, and the benefits it could offer to teaching staff as well, DTTA has honed and worked to create innovative programs and options to offer every school. These programs are fully customizable to meet the individual needs of every school, while bringing additional profit opportunities to schools as well. We look forward to dancing with you soon and creating a movement program that gets your school dancing!
Why add enrichments to your school’s activities?
Extracurricular activities are an essential part of a child’s development. In the past 12 years, there has been an influx of activity centers and studios marketing to children of all ages. Parents seek out these businesses to give their children stimulation once the school day has ended. Preschools, elementary schools, and middle schools have the opportunity to keep their students “in house” by offering these specials as enrichments during the day, or through aftercare/extended care services. Parents then are offered the security in knowing that their children are in a safe environment, surrounded by the people who care for them on a daily basis, and schools have the opportunity to earn additional income.
Why Add DTTA to Your School
Dance is a wonderful way to incorporate movement and rhythm into a child’s day. Our programs focus on the importance of technique, vocabulary, and fun. We strive to bring premier dance instruction into the comfort of a child’s school.
- Dance Through the Ages is licensed & insured
- All instructors have been fingerprinted and have had Level II background screenings by the School Board of Broward County and DCF.
- Our instructors are trained with a specialized, one-of-a-kind curriculum, geared specifically towards each age group. The same instructor will be assigned to your school and work with your students on a weekly basis.
- Instructors are trained dancers, as well as trained teachers with an understanding of how to work with children in a successful way.
- Dance Through the Ages will provide each host school with all advertising materials for classes, registration sheets, etc.
- We will work with each school to provide a program that suits that school’s needs.
- With weekly dance classes, all students will have the opportunity to participate in a full dance recital at the end of the school year or be a part of parent observation days.
- We have a genuine love for what we do, and we care about the quality of instruction we offer to our students.
Please contact us for pricing specifics
- We do all the work! We provide you with all the advertising, flyers, signage needed to promote the program.
- Parents sign up with the registration forms we provide you with.
- All tuition payments will be made out to Dance Through the Ages.
- We provide your school with a percentage of the total tuition collected.
- Your school is responsible for collecting payments from parents, to be picked up on a weekly basis.
- Parents are provided with all contact information for direct questions.
- We will provide you with all the advertising, flyers, signage you will need to promote the program.
- We charge the school directly on a per student/per class basis, and parents pay the school based on your school’s pricing.
- We invoice on a monthly basis, or at the conclusion of the session—whichever applies.
- Parents get all of our contact information so they can contact us directly.